Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back on the Grid!

©2012 Steve BorichevskyHello folks,

I’ve been off of the grid for the past few days but I’m happy to report that I’m back in full photo production. I’ve been off of vacation with Becky. We just got back to Gloucester last night at 5:00 pm. Where were we? Well if I told you where and showed you these pictures, you wouldn’t believe me. So I’ll just keep the mystery alive while I get settled back to my abnormal life.

I’ve got a lot of photos to process and a few stories to tell. I may look cold in these pictures. Yes, it was butt cold but I’ll tell you about that later. Thanks for checking in.

Best regards,

Steve

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

6 comments:

The Sweetest Days said...

I was just on someone's blog who lives in Alaska. Yesterday was -35 degrees so that's my guess: Alaska!

Anonymous said...

Hawaii?

Jay Albert said...

I think you were checking out a new lens!

Sinbad and I on the Loose said...

It looks like you are at a mountain top observatory. That would make a "butt cold" rating with me. Well, even your coastline would too for that matter.

Roy said...

You look cold Steve, so you must have been somewhere hot.??

Steve Borichevsky said...

YES! Hawaii! These pictures are from the top of Mauna Kea, 13,796 feet above sea leve.

An yes, I was checking out a new lens, but that's a whole other story.

Related Posts with Thumbnails