Saturday, December 31, 2011

Saturday Evening Creature Feature, Turkeys

The last photos of the year. I’ve always wanted some good Turkey photos. I still do. I found this flock of Turkeys the other day in someone’s front yard on a busy road. I was fighting with low light, moderate distance. Dodging traffic and trying not be intrusive on the animals or the neighbors, this was the result.

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

I’m hoping that you have a Happy and Prosperous New Year! May all your dreams come true starting tomorrow.

3 comments:

Whitemist said...

when i see wild turkeys, i alway think of 2 things - Ben Franklin and dinner

TonyC said...

Happy New Year steve. Keep up the goodwork!!

The Sweetest Days said...

Considering the circumstances you did just fine, Steve. However, if you lived up where I do a good Turkey shot would not be an issue. They roam the streets like bandits. My husband occasionally has to dodge them when he's out running. The school bus has to stop for them. The local airport has to scare them off the runway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails