Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

DSC_0006 rev

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas. This has been a wonderful year with many new blogging friends from all around the world.

I just want to take a moment to thank you all for stopping by, many of you check in every day. I know this because I’ve been stopped on the streets of Gloucester many times by strangers many times telling me that they look forward to my photos every morning. Throughout the year there have been many comments to the same effect.

8 comments:

Roy said...

Merry Christmas Steve to you and yours.
Looking forward to your Blog in 2012.
Best Wishes Roy.

Dan Huber said...

Merry Christmas to you and family Steve.

dan

Sinbad and I on the Loose said...

A happy Christmas to you and yours too. Wow, people stopping you on the street? That's pretty cool.

Carol Mattingly said...

Merry Christmas Steve. I love your Christmas card. It is so beautiful and exactly what I would love to be able to see right now. Carol

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Blessings to you and your family this Christmas and into the new year.

bunnits said...

Merry Christmas, Steve. Looking forward to more of your great photos in the new year.

Kelly said...

Merry Christmas, Steve! I love your Christmas photo...it's picture perfect.

Kerri said...

Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!!
Beautiful image!

Related Posts with Thumbnails