Thursday, December 15, 2011

Last Saturday’s Eastern Point Sunset

If you are just coming into this series, for the last few days I have been posting the progress of the sunset as seen from Eastern Point in East Gloucester, Massachusetts. This is the final post.

©2011 Steve Borichevsky©2011 Steve Borichevsky

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

If you haven’t seen the other photos, they started on Sunday’s post and ran through to today. This is the final photo from the shoot. I hope you enjoyed the series as much as I have bringing it to you.


2 comments:

The Sweetest Days said...

I definitely enjoyed it! Such an amazing sunset. You've got to feel fortunate every day to live in such a beautiful place.

Jane said...

Awesome shots, I like the bottom one -the sky look pretty cold too:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails