Thursday, December 15, 2011

Eastern Point Sunset, Final Pictures

©2011 Steve BorichevskyIf you are just coming into this series, for the last few days I have been posting the progress of the sunset as seen from Eastern Point in East Gloucester, Massachusetts. This is the final post. ©2011 Steve Borichevsky

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

If you haven’t seen the other photos, they started on Sunday’s post and ran through to today. This is the final photo from the shoot. I hope you enjoyed the series as much as I have bringing it to you.

7 comments:

Roy said...

Its been an amazing set of images Steve.

VioletSky said...

I had to go back to see all the others to get the full effect (though these on their own are stunning!). I guess I should be checking in your posts every day since you go to so much trouble to post. you are now in my reader.

Judy said...

Gorgeous series!! I can see why you spread it out over the week, so we could savour the experience (although I got it all in one shot, tonight...)!!!

J Bar said...

Beautiful shots.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

ksdoolittle said...

The whole series is stunning.

WildBlack said...

Amazing captures D

ladyfi said...

Wow wow wow! Stunning colours and silhouettes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails