Sunday, November 27, 2011

Vineyard Photo Study II

©2011 Steve BorichevskyIf I could, I would be a professional vineyard photographer. There are so many textures, colors, rhythms and sights that lend aesthetics to the visual arts. ©2011 Steve BorichevskyNot to mention that I’d get to travel to wine country all the time. Nevertheless, I do need to keep in mind that part of what is fun is the newness of the subject.

I’m going to take you back to the Kunde Family Estate Vineyards this morning as a follow up to my recent Vineyard Photo Study. They have a wonderful resource in addition to the wine caves that I showed you last week. They have a demonstration vineyard that they allow visitors to walk in and see the vines up close and personal. Located at the foot of the hill between the two cave entrences, it gives a vantage point for views of the surroundings. In the growing season, it must be a great spot to photograph grapes.

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

The photo above and below were shot at different times of the day. Above is the mid-day sun and below is the late event as the sun was going down a behind a hill to the far left.

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

4 comments:

Torunn said...

Fantastic variation of light during the day. Beautiful pictures.

Whitemist said...

i think of other benifits at the vineyard as well....

Carol Mattingly said...

That last, as if all of them don't rock, is gorgeous Steve. Just gorgeous. Have a great Sunday. Carol

Judy said...

I agree with Carol! I have scrolled through the whole page, and that one still gives me shivers, every time I go past it!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails