Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Stetsons

Broadway boasts many western ware stores and I did a little “window shopping”. This was shot from the sidewalk through glass. I walked in but alas there were signs saying that “We do not allow photographs” which is a shame. It reminds me of when I went to Shanghai and went into a restaurant in that was full of interesting photo subjects. It had a sign on the wall not only prohibiting photographs, but stating that the décor was “Copyrighted”. Hmmm…now why would anyone in China be worried about copyright infringement?

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

But rules is rules and I kept my point-and-shot in my pocket as I checked out the Stetsons. Well, I don’t know, what do you think? Should I have picked one up?

Steve with Lobster 1-10-2009 6-22-30 PM

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails