Friday, November 25, 2011

Forgotten Photo Friday, High Key, Low Key

Okay, this is classic Forgotten Photo Friday. I was stumbling through the archives the other day and came across this low key shot of hawthorn berries I took on a foggy, drizzly day. When I saw this photograph, I was shocked that I took the photo because I actually think it’s unlike all other images that I have ever taken. 

hawthorn berries 11-15-2008 11-42-54 AM

I love low key shots. When I see some of the classic portraits from the 20s through the 50s and the are done in a low key style, I’m always awestruck by the mastery of light.

In the group, I found this high key shot taken at the same time.

hawthorn berries 11-15-2008 11-38-17 AM

2 comments:

bunnits said...

Beautiful. I like the contrast between the two photos.

Judy said...

I love the raindrops!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails