Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tiny toy tug boats.

Say that five times fast!

We never know what we will see when we look out into the front yard. After work on October 26th I was surprised to see three mini tugs steaming past through Gloucester Harbor. They rounded Fort Point and headed up the cut before I could really get my gear organized. But I got some snaps.

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

The 14 foot, 3 inch Toot Toot.

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

The Seahorse from Bolton, Connecticut takes on the swells.

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

The Atlantic Hunter.

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

It looks rather calm in the photos, but mind you, the harbor was a bit choppy. This was the day I shot the Man-at-the-Wheel testing his sou’wester. Now I now you want one of your own, just get in touch with Berkeley Engineering. They’ll fix you up.

Visit Watery Wednesday

6 comments:

Carol Mattingly said...

OMG! Adorable. Carol

2sweetnsaxy said...

They do look like toys. Glad you got the shots. :-)

Cafe au lait said...

Beautiful captures.

Hope you'd find time to visit my entries here and here.

bunnits said...

Amazing!!

J Bar said...

Terrific shots.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Jane said...

Sweet little tug, great captures:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails