Thursday, October 13, 2011

On Gloucester Harbor

As I mentioned Tuesday, I went out on the Ardelle Sunday afternoon. Here are some more scenes from Gloucester Harbor.

The Bald Eagle sails past Stage Fort Park

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

Ten Pound Island Light

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

Fort Point

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

Eastern Point Light

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

Eastern Point Light

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

Dogbar Breakwater

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

The Ardelle and Bald Eagle are featured in my 2012 Schooner Calendar.




7 comments:

Roy said...

I particularly like the last shot Steve. You have had some nice weather.

Karen said...

What a gorgeous day. A terrific series of shots!

Gale said...

Love the view from behind the mast!

chubskulit said...

Beautifully captured!

My Skywatch, have a nice weekend!

jeannette said...

The second shot is my most favorite, although they're all gorgeous!

Kel said...

lovely lady she is too
mr x owns a small couta boat, but would love something this size

Steve Borichevsky said...

Thanks folks, I appreciate the feedback.

I have to admit, I had to look up couta boat as we don't have couta's up here. An interesting read is found on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couta.

Related Posts with Thumbnails