Sunday, September 4, 2011

Schooner Festival

I went out with Jay of Cape Ann Images to shoot the Schooner Festival Parade of sails this morning. Here are just a few pictures to get you started.

The Roseway (blue hull) follows the American Eagle out.

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

The American Eagle from Rockland, Maine sails past Fort Point

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

The best seat in the house?

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

The pinky schooner Ardelle

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

The Liberty Clipper out of Boston

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

The Roseway from Boston.

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

I have a lot of work ahead of me. Stop back later for more schooner shots.

4 comments:

Johnny Nutcase said...

I've probably said this before on your blog, or at least something similar but! this makes me wanna commandeer some cool sailboats!

bunnits said...

Oh, be still my heart...

ksdoolittle said...

Aren't they just beautiful! We haven't been visited by schooners in a couple of years. Your pictures are amazing, and in real life they are other worldly!

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these, Steve. Looking forward to seeing more!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails