Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Dragons

It’s just one of those sunny days after a rainy night. Everyone is happy, even the dragons. This is my favorite place to go out shooting dragons. It is the entrance to Dogtown on the Old Rockport Road.

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

Meadowhawk

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

Meadowhawk

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

Widow Skimmer

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

Blue Dasher

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

Slaty Skimmer

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

Meadowhawk
 This image is available on Redbubble!

This image is available on Redbubble! Click to purchase. ©2011 Steve Borichevsky

I didn’t notice until I wrote the post that these are all females…hmmm…You can fill in the rest of the story.

4 comments:

Carol Mattingly said...

I love that blue dasher the best. Nice shots. I have one heck of a time trying to get a decent dragonfly. I need a better camera. Carol

Thomas and Shilpy said...

Nice compositions and details...Thomas

Roy said...

Nice walk Steve and great shots.

Al said...

Spectacular macros! I have never been able to get shots like these.

Related Posts with Thumbnails