Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Spider

I don’t particularly like spiders. But I happened to find this one rather interesting and decided to watch it for a short while. I found it at the base of the umbrella of this plant. I’m not sure what it is other than it is in the carrot family.

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

It climbed up and didn’t quite like the cluster that it was on so the moved over to another cluster.

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

This seems to be better.

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

Getting into position…

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

Okay, now it’s waiting for lunch.©2011 Steve Borichevsky

It remained motionless for quite some time.

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

Still waiting for lunch.

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

5 comments:

Sinbad and I on the Loose said...

Oh wow! What a beautiful spider. I have never seen one like that. Good capture on that one.

forestal said...

wonderful find and photos Steve!

dan

Frank said...

Interesting colour for a spider ... most of the ones I know are brown or grey.

bunnits said...

It's lovely! Thanks.

Judy said...

What a cute spider! I have never seen a yellow one like that! I think the plant might be Queen Anne's lace.

Related Posts with Thumbnails