Sunday, June 12, 2011

Photo Study, Babson Reservoir

Babson Reservoir is an artificial body of water in Dogtown. On June 5th, I got up at 6:00 and headed over to catch the morning light. It was dead calm and the colors were very good and I got a good opportunity to play with the blues and greens.

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

I always thought that I would be a good landscape photographer if I would only get out of bed early in the morning.
 

3 comments:

Roy said...

Beautiful scenes, great photography Steve.

Linnea said...

It's amazing how still the water is...I guess it pays to get up early in the morning! Really scenic views...

WPgirl said...

Beautiful. The water looks like glass.

Related Posts with Thumbnails