Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spring Runoff

It is Tuesday and that is when I put up my Watery Wednesday post. This week, take a couple of minutes out of you busy day, put all worries on the back burner and just relax.

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

While shooting the clips for the short, I happened upon a ochre colored frog swimming in the stream. If anyone can tell me what kind of frog this is I would love to know. I’ve never seen one like this before. He’s about 4 inches from shout to rump.

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

He was a very patient frog. I was shooting him from about five feet. I have to confess, the conditions were beyond my abilities. He was in a shadow positioned between the sun and me. I tried all the tricks in the book that I could muster, but alas nothing too stunning. He even let me work with him for a good 15 to 20 minutes!

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

Visit Watery Wednesday

9 comments:

Sharon M said...

Your frog was a good sport!

Sinbad and I on the Loose said...

I think it came out very well. Wish my frogs were so cooperative. Well, I wish I could just locate them!

MaineBirder said...

Fantastic video and photos Steve!

Chris said...

The two last shots are exquisite Steve ;-) Well you know, we old french, we eat frogs ;-)

Karen said...

I really enjoyed your video Steve. And I think your frog pics turned out really well. Thanks for sharing.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Your work is incredible. Thank you, I'm glad that I stopped by. Nice!

Kathy M.

J Bar said...

Top shots.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

chubskulit said...

beautiful captures!


Watery Wednesday at my page, come and see please?

eileeninmd said...

Great photos and video. I love the frog, he is cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails