Thursday, May 5, 2011

Brown Thrasher

If I had only took one decent photo, I would have died a happy man. However, I had an opportunity to spend about 20 minutes with a pair of Brown Thrashers foraging in Dogtown.

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

The light was tricky with the sun dodging and burning the frame it was a bit of a chore to shoot between the branches, get the exposure and not spook my friends. ©2011 Steve Borichevsky

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

8 comments:

Kelly said...

...beautiful photos. You look like you were really close too! I love all the crisp photos, but the action shot of him rooting through the leaf litter makes me smile. I love to see that!!

Kah-Wai Lin said...

Nice capture!

Roy said...

A fabulous set of images Steve.

Carol Mattingly said...

I love their spots. These are gorgeous gorgeous images Steve. Well done. Carol

Sinbad and I on the Loose said...

20 minutes huh? Well I am not spending enough time on them then. But then, I can't recall a bird hanging around that long for my benefit either. Your photos will keep me trying.

Frank said...

Super series Steve. A bit of a leaf-turner just like our Blackbird.

Sharon M said...

Very nice!

cindyzlogic said...

Excellent captures, Steve!! I have a nesting pair in the backyard, but I haven't been able to get close enough for a good shot. Your pics are wonderful!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails