Friday, March 4, 2011

Forgotten Photo Friday: Annisquam Trio

Happy Friday! Digging deep into the achieves, I dredged up this little gem of Annisquam Lighthouse.

©2011 ShootingMyUniverse

I know that a lot of people out there enjoy lighthouses. Many have visited Cape Ann and other maritime New England locations just to see our famous and sometimes not so famous lighthouses. If you have visited Cape and have fond memories or if you just like this image, you can easily have a copy. I have titled it Annisquam Light Trio – Gloucester, Massachusetts and it is available on redbubble in a variety of formats. For as little as $2.00 you can have this image on a note card. Go and take a look. It will make you happy, which is all I ask for.

This is part of my Maritime New England Series of images I'm making available.

1 comment:

texwisgirl said...

This is beautiful! Love the clarity of the rocks on the white building...

Related Posts with Thumbnails