Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Eine kleine Nachtpost: Cows

I may have seemed quite for the last several days. Bear with me, I just got a new computer, so I’m a bit disestablished. I don’t buy computers very often, and when I do I become obsessed (possessed). All of those little things that I’ve set up to make an efficient work flow are now gone. All my favorite apps, like Live Writer need to be set up.

So tonight, it’s a quick little post of young cows I shot at a nearby farm. These little boys and girls are a bit camera shy. They would get into position and pose just right but as soon as the camera came up the would get all self-conscious. Oh well. I shot them a couple of weeks ago.

©2011 ShootingMyUniverse

It’s Eine kleine Nachtpost, just a little night post to keep the flows moving. I’ll be more social again shortly. Promise.

3 comments:

texwisgirl said...

Love their names. Sam, Ice Cube and Mischief...

Kelly said...

ahhhh....they are so cute. I noticed the names too! Have fun setting up your new computer... :-)

Carol Mattingly said...

I love these little guys. They're adorable. By the way Steve, I just got a new laptop back in February and it took the better part of several days to get it all set up with the usual "gadgets" I like to use the most. Never heard of Live Writer. Perhaps I should check it out. Carol

Related Posts with Thumbnails