Thursday, March 17, 2011

After the storm passed

I decided to take a beach walk to do some combing in Myrtle Beach. I could see a storm cell approaching and was about a mile away from the hotel. I made it back…almost. I got a little wet, but it wasn't so bad. As if Mother Nature sent an apology, we were treated to a rainbow as the storm passed.

©2011 ShootingMyUniverse

©2011 ShootingMyUniverse

©2011 ShootingMyUniverse

©2011 ShootingMyUniverse

The last piece of the storm was chased away by this dog. Then we had two days of good weather.

11 comments:

Roy said...

A great seascape with an added bonus of a rainbow, fantastic Steve. I like the last cloud shot, very dramatic.

texwisgirl said...

Beautiful rainbow shots, but the last cloud was wonderful! Thanks for pointing out the dog as I would have missed it admiring it's power as a cloud...

Sylvia K said...

I have to agree with Roy, superb seascape indeed and a rainbow as well! Doesn't get any better than that! The last shot is very dramatic and I love it! I also love the dog!! Hope you have a great weekend, Steve!

Sylvia

VALKYRIEN said...

As much as I love the rainbow, the dog really captured my eye! Beautiful!

J Bar said...

Terrific rainbow shots.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

LauraX said...

gorgeous rainbow images...magical!

jeannette said...

Wow...two rainbows -I've seen that only once!

bunnits said...

beautiful photos, as always

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful capture of the rainbow, Steve! I love the beach scene as well. Nicely done!

VioletSky said...

Rainbows are wonderful apologies!

Elizabeth said...

This could be a promotional shot for the hotel!

Related Posts with Thumbnails