Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Eine Kleine Nachtpost: Thanks!

A little bonus posting tonight just to say, Thanks! I know I have a few folks out there that check in daily, post comments, and actually walk up to me and say, “Are you Steve?” Yes, I bump into followers from time to time out in the field.

I know a lot of you are just stopping by without leaving a trace and that is fine. Many express reactions to the photos. I do read each and every comment that is left. Which ever it is, Thanks! 

©2011 ShootingMyUniverse

4 comments:

texwisgirl said...

Once again, this would make a FANTASTIC picture puzzle! UGH! Just lovely!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

So still and beautiful. Wonderful capture and use of light.

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

Golds and blues. So peaceful and rich with color. A favorite, I think.

Roy said...

We are all glad that you Blog Steve as we learn a lot from your photography, as well as being able to look at the marvellous scenes you post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails