Friday, December 31, 2010

Forgotten Photo Friday, 1 Jan 2010

Yes, this was from the first photo-shoot of 2010. I doubt I ever published it. Who knows? But that is what Forgotten Photo Friday is all about. I have over 23,000 photos on my hard drive so I’m bound to lose track of one or two.

This is Eastern Point in the snow on January 1st, 2010. I don’t know about you, but I had a good year. No forced plant shutdowns, lots of good shooting and plenty of friends’ blogs to check out.

I hope you you stay safe and have a Happy New Year.

©2010 ShootingMyUniverse

10 comments:

texwisgirl said...

Beautiful, crisp and white! Nice and clean for the start of the new year! :)

God bless!

Kay said...

Looks soooo cold. One of my favorite topics though...lighhouses. Beautiful shot.
Kay

The Giraffe Head Tree said...

Quite lovely, and frozen, and beautiful. As always. Happy New Year to you and yours, Steve. Thanks for delighting us daily with your keep photographic eye.

Roy said...

This is a great shot Steve.
Happy New Year.

Shirley said...

Beautiful world dressed in white! Happy New Year to you!

Shirley said...

Beautiful world dressed in white! Happy New Year to you!

Southshoreandbeyond said...

You must have froze getting this picture. It is beautiful, though.

Carol Mattingly said...

I really love this image Steve. Such beautiful lighthouses in New England. Stay warm and safe and I wish you many adventures this New Year! Carol

A New England Life said...

Have you ever counted the stones all the way out to the end of the breakwater? Last time we went my husband counted them and I want to say it was like 400, or so.

Such a beautiful place, winter or summer.

Debbie Smith said...

So beautiful with the snow!
And a Happy New Year to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails