Monday, August 30, 2010

Question Mark

This is a winter form Question Mark. You can compare this to my August 2nd Question Mark, which didn’t make as much sense as far as why they called this species Question Mark. This one does show the mark better.

©2010 ShootingMyUniverse©2010 ShootingMyUniverse

I shot this one on August 21st while he stopped to bask in the sun on the bricks on my patio.

Again, I must apologize for being quite. After returning from Germany, I had three days to get used to the East Coast time zone and then I was off to California without a laptop. I’m quite temporally scrambled, but happy to be home again.

3 comments:

Kitty said...

I'm not quite sure if I see the question mark, but then, the people who name moths and butterflies are usually quite imaginative!

A Photographic Journal said...

I think I'll call this the bright cheerful orange butterfly. That's what I see when I look at it and I love it's colors. Get some rest weary traveler. Carol

cindyzlogic said...

Beautiful shots!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails