Thursday, May 27, 2010

Something’s up

I was eating breakfast yesterday morning when I saw five boats running through the front yard.  This struck me as odd because the boats generally go their own speed and pick their own course.  These looked like they were all headed towards the Cut Bridge rather than out to sea.

©2010 ShootingMyUniverse

Sensing that somthing’s up, I grabbed my glass and zoomed in. Hey, that ain’t no lobsta’ crew. ©2010 ShootingMyUniverse

And that ain't no “Joe Tourist” pocket video camera. 

DSC_0020

Yeah, I don’t think they’re out for lobster!  Maybe a Doublemint Gum commercial?

DSC_0016

Well, when there is a mystery on the water, I always turn to GoodMorningGloucester to find out what’s going on.  Joey doesn’t miss a trick.  The mystery is solved on GoodMorningGloucester.

4 comments:

Tabib said...

Oh.. Beautiful Chewing Gum! ;)

Phil said...

That's very observant of you, you must be a birder to spot that. I dont like chewing gum but it looks a bit more attractive now.

Roy said...

Nothing gets by you Steve.

A New England Life said...

There's always something exciting going on in Gloucester! Especially right out your front door!

Related Posts with Thumbnails