Friday, May 14, 2010

Gloucester

It's Friday and I have something different for you today. For Forgotten Photo Friday, I wanted to share with you one of the presentations that I put together for the Gloucester Guerrilla Art project that we recently did.

I originally put this to the driving guitars of Green Grass and High Tides by the Outlaws, but since it would not be cool to post copyright protected music on a public forum without permission, I used some royalty free music. But if you're an Outlaws fan, then queue it up!



I finally have the ability to produce high resolution slide shows and feel that quality is worth the effort to post now. If you have a high speed connection you can view this in Hi Def!

8 comments:

Roy said...

Brilliant, thanks for posting Steve, very professional.

hip chick said...

Very nice. You've really captured the flavor.

Joan said...

Awesome video! I thought my favorites were the bugs with the wings that you could actually see through. But next up were the birds soring thru the sky. And of course the sunsets are magnificent. I plan to go back and watch again. You definitely know how to capture nature in action.

cindyzlogic said...

That was awesomely beautiful...I loved it!! I especially liked the pics of the boats/ships, lighthouse, and ocean. Some of the pics reminded me of the movie "Perfect Storm". The whale photos were tremendous!

Cindy said...

Great shots-beutiful slide show!

Hundewanderer said...

Beautiful slideshow, thank you for sharing your world with me. There are many great photos but I think I like the smiling dragonfly at 1:55.

Tabib said...

Wow!..great!. nearly 10 minutes presentation.

matthew houskeeper said...

Nice job! Very well done. I watched this last week, but for some reason was unable to leave messages.
I have tried to put a slideshow like this together, and it is not as easy as it looks. It's fairly easy to make, but it is much more difficult to do a good job at it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails