Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jimmy T

Friend and neighbor Jimmy T has submitted his video to enter the Survivor reality show competition.

Jimmy is a hard working man that volunteers a great deal of time to the Gloucester International Dory Rowing club. He was one of the first to offer friendship when we moved in and through him, we have learned a great deal about Gloucester, the fishing industry and dory rowing.

©2009 ShootingMyUniverse

Jimmy T and partner Tom.
©2009 ShootingMyUniverse

Jimmy lost his voice the night before I shot this video.


But he has it back now. Check out his entry. If you do not know him, perhaps you will some day.

Visit Watery Wednesday

3 comments:

2sweetnsaxy said...

You've got to admire folks that row boats. I think I'd be done after three strokes. LOL! I hope he makes it to Survivor.

Dot said...

Dig the video! I'm aching all over just watching :o)
Good luck to Jimmy T! People that are kind and embrace strangers deserve something extra good in their life...hope he gets it!

eileeninmd said...

Great photos! How cool about your Jimmy T entering the survivor competition. I love watching Survivor.

Related Posts with Thumbnails