Sunday, December 13, 2009

Harbor Seals

If you drive down along 1 north of Monterey, CA be sure to look for the wildlife that may be hauled out on the rocks.

©2009 ShootingMyUniverse



Visit Camera Critters


We received our shipment of the Gloucester calendar that I produced. I'm pleased with the service and product provided by Lulu.com. Since I have no aspirations of retiring on the money made from this calender, I've kept the price affordable. The calendar runs for 13 months, Jan 10 through Jan 11 and has some of my favorite locations. This calendar is available for international delivery and there are quantity price breaks if you need some for gifts.

Buy this 13 month Gloucester calendar.

Support independent publishing: Buy this calendar on Lulu.




Support independent publishing: Buy this calendar on Lulu.


So if you have visited and love Gloucester, live in and love Gloucester or just love Gloucester, you will enjoy this art calendar.

12 comments:

Arija said...

Aren't seals marvellous, they show such cntentment.
A wonderful study.

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful photo of the harbor seals. I have seen them there but not as close as your photo. Well done!

The Early Birder said...

A very peaceful scene Steve.

BTW the calendar is super. You have every right to be proud of this endeavour & I would certainly add my recommendation that anyone who loves following you, as I do, should buy one. Cheers Frank.

Roy said...

Super image Steve. In some ways they seem to have a great life chilling out on the rocks, but in other ways its pretty rough for them.

Di said...

Steve, such beautiful photographs! I was especially enamored by the gulls and stages of development... gorgeous markings (was about to say foliage) when they are younger.

Mojo said...

The one at the lower right looks like he's mugging for the camera. Marvelous capture! Just brilliant. Good eye too, 'cause this lot's pretty well camouflaged!

Manang Kim said...

If they don't move they look like a huge rock or small stone great shot. Thanks for sharing!

My Scenic Sunday

Erica Houskeeper said...

Steve, these are incredible! The color palette makes it look like a painting. What beautiful creatures.

Kelly said...

...I would just love seeing those seals. they are just beautiful. The little fellow looking into your lens is cute...

Wow...cool that you've created a calendar!! I'll have to check it out.

Carol Mattingly said...

Steve, I have driven that very route about 7 years ago. It was a fun trip and a real adventure. I love your photos. They are fantastic and congratulations on the calendar. I thought of doing one myself but I'm not sure I could decide on images for 12 months. Carol

Jeanne said...

Awww they look so cute. And of course you captured them perfectly.

Johnny Nutcase said...

harbor seals! all right! love that photo of all of the big guys, good stuff!
ps - please do not throw your gear into the bay :) please. thank you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails