Saturday, September 5, 2009

Welcome Spirit of Bermuda

The Bermudian-type schooner Spirit of Bermuda motored through the front yard at 1:00. It is a tough time of day for photograpy, but you got to shoot what goes by!

©2009 ShootingMyUniverse

©2009 ShootingMyUniverse

©2009 ShootingMyUniverse

I’m deviating from my normal post-a-day mode. I’m just a few minutes walk from all the action and some of it is right in my front yard, so I can post throughout the day without missing a beat. Be sure to check the archive to the right.

3 comments:

Jay Albert said...

Steve you got me! That's me off the stern of the "Spirit of Bermuda" in the last photo!

Steve B said...

How Funny! I've been looking for your boat all day and you were right in front of me!

Anonymous said...

Jay and Steve,

Great pictures, Jimmy T. and Laurel told me how to find you on the web. Thanks so much. I sent your websites along to my family on the westcoast. They will enjoy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails