Saturday, September 5, 2009

Flags over Gloucester

I’m deviating from my normal post-a-day mode. I’m just a few minutes walk from all the action and some of it is right in my front yard, so I can post throughout the day without missing a beat. Check back from time to time and be sure to scroll down.

These flags, banners and ensigns are flying down in the Maritime Heritage Center today on the Pride of Baltimore II, Bluenose II and STV Unicorn. I’m interested in different lighting, colors and compositions today, so I’m not going to get all significant about the flags except the top flag is The Star Spangled Banner which has significance to our national anthem. Folks from Vermont and Kentucky should read this post.

©2009 ShootingMyUniverse

©2009 ShootingMyUniverse

©2009 ShootingMyUniverse


©2009 ShootingMyUniverse

©2009 ShootingMyUniverse

©2009 ShootingMyUniverse

©2009 ShootingMyUniverse

2 comments:

Janie said...

Beautiful flags, ships and sails. You're getting quite a show from your front yard.

Patty Knaggs said...

Stunning, photographs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails