Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Want to see some Hot Chicks? Steve B's Glamour Photography

Hot Chicks! Cute Tails! Steve B's gone WILD!!!

April Fools!

These "Hot Chicks" are House Finch chicks nested in a cactus on the outskirts of Palm Springs, CA. I found them on my last walk in this area. With no place to hide and after waiting 15 minutes, I decided not to hang around for feeding shots because the parents were not accepting me.
©2009 ShootingMyUniverse

Wildlife photography isn’t all peaches and cream. Often the subjects are uncooperative. Sometimes, they are just ornery.

©2009 ShootingMyUniverse

©2009 ShootingMyUniverse

© 2009 ShootingMyUniverse

© 2009 ShootingMyUniverse

© 2009 ShootingMyUniverse

© 2009 ShootingMyUniverse

© 2009 ShootingMyUniverse

14 comments:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

This looks all too familiar Steve!! I think we should make a meme out of all our "show me your butt" photographs. :)

Kallen305 said...

Love all of your shots!! The baby chicks are so cute!

Stacey Huston said...

LOL>> great post.. i am still scratching my head with the third photo, but have learned a long time ago.."Don't ask" Happy April Fools Day! you did well.!!

John Theberge said...

In the end I'd have to say this is an interesting post.

Arija said...

Are they venting their spleen on you?

Tabib said...

Ha..ha! LOL.
the last one is very close, almost touching you 300mm.

Jenny said...

What alot of butts! What on earth has that Swan got going on??? Great post Steve.

Chris said...

Wonderful post with a magnificent set of pictures. I love the last one ;-)

Ginnymo said...

What great shots!! Love the "chicks"!

Eve said...

Ha Ha!! Steve I don't know if those are lucky shots or just plain gross!!! Ha Ha Ha!!

A New England Life said...

That had to be the weirdest post you've ever had Steve! Hmmm....

Roy said...

One needs to get to the bottom of this subject Steve.

Frequent Reader said...

Hello all,
While I surf blog , i found a all new trick in http://pic-memory.blogspot.com/

Vistor can comment and EMBED VIDEO YOUTUBE , IMAGE. Showed Immediately!
EX : View Source.
http://pic-memory.blogspot.com/2009/02/photos-women-latin-asian-pictu...
(add photos and videos to Blogspot comments).
Written it very smart!
I wonder how they do it ? Anyone know about this , please tell me :D
(sr for my bad english ^_^)

email: ya76oo@ya76oo.com
thanks.

matthew houskeeper said...

If any of these birds become famous, you will make a fortune selling these photos to the tabloids.

Related Posts with Thumbnails