Friday, April 10, 2009

Forgotten Photo Friday, Three Gloucester Boats

The Osprey is still a working fishing trawler.
©2009 ShootingMyUniverse

You may recognize this boat, even if you do not live in Gloucester. This boat was used in the movie, The Perfect Storm. Since then, I am told, there was a fire on board and the hull was damaged making her unseaworthy. So here is the Lady Grace.
©2009 ShootingMyUniverse

Captain Dave is a fueler and has appeared on the blog in my earlier video Go Out Shooting with Steve.
©2009 ShootingMyUniverse

7 comments:

Kallen305 said...

All of them are great pictures. I love the red boat.

Denise said...

There is something very magestic about fishing trawlers. These are beautiful shots. Thank you for sharing them.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

All are great shots Steve.

Neil Tasker said...

Yep. Gloucester and Arbroath aren't that far apart. Except of course that your photos do Gloucester more justice!

Anonymous said...

Hi Steve,
I just found your blog. Love the photos. I live in Southwestern lower Michigan. I enjoy seeing photos of other parts of the country. I will check back often.

N1TOX said...

Hey Bro... This is a good time to thank all the back stage helpers who keep the fishing industry going. From the Coast Guard who keeps our fishing fleet as safe as possibe, down to the guys who deliver the fuel to those who bring in the fish, lobster, or whatever in for those to enjoy them. Everyone has a color to show and with your backgrounds, it's a great capture..

mint said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Kaylee

http://grillsblog.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails