Friday, January 9, 2009

Forgotten Photo Friday II, Iguana

With Joan’s Bearded Dragon lizard, Denise’s baby Nile Monitor Lizard and Great Plated Lizard, and Tabib’s Monitor Lizard sunbathing all hitting today, I couldn’t resist posting my Iguana from Sint Maarten taken on the third of July, 2008.
© 2009 ShootingMyUniverse

Purchase this image as note cards or prints at Redbublle! Click for details.

Purchase prints of this image on redbubble!

Purchase this image as note cards or prints at Redbublle! Click for details.

Purchase prints of this image on redbubble!

6 comments:

Eve said...

What a beauty!! He would look wonderful with the Guinea Fowl!! They have matching spots!

Denise said...

Hi Steve, what a magnificent photo of a very beautifulIguana. I think I would do a double flip if I came across one like this. Thanks for linking my blog and also for posting Joan's and Tabib's link. I am on my way over there.

Tabib said...

Ha..ha! we should from a mime -"Lizards Day!"
Of all the four, your is the BEST- very close, sharp and all the detail.
Congratulation!

Rocky Mtn. Girl said...

Ah, this little guys a beaut!
What wonderful details!
Handsome...

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

WOW!! What a beautiful creature and shot of it Steve. Seems like great minds think alike. :)

A New England Life said...

Looks like he was posing!

'Look at me, I'm so darned handsome. Someone better recognize!' lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails