Sunday, June 15, 2008

My gear

11 Jan 2014.

My Gear running log has been moved to its own page! Check it out!


Dave said...

Hi Steve,
It was very nice meeting both you and Becky at the Chef's Table dinner last night.

Your photography is fantastic. This is a great area for birding, isn't it?

Most of my photos are of an entirely different type. Here's a link if you'd like to take a peek at some:

Enjoy the lovely spring/summer weather!

Dave Reilly

Barb said...

Hi Steve,
Back again and appreciate you telling me to go to "tips" which I did - I watched the light house video - enjoyed the snow and icy sea spray since I'm in 90 degree Denver, CO today!
I need to look at longer focal length lenses. However, the clarity of your photos still amazes me - you get such detail and with the camera hand-held - amazing! At any rate, thanks - I'll visit again to see your beautiful photos and hopefully learn a bit, too.

Wondering said...

Ahhhh a man after my own D-80 and I have a macro zoom to 300.

Also most recently picked up a canon powershot Sd780 IS....what amazing photos I have gotten with it.
I love it more than my D-80

Jane said...

Wow you must of had some serious money to be able to afford a 300 mm prime lens, got some great gear though and the results speak for themselves.

A New England Life said...

I'm a little behind the times. I just picked up the D5100 in July. Being that this is my first dslr I sure wish you were closer to give me some pointers! Every shoot is a journey.

Related Posts with Thumbnails